Wednesday, April 4, 2012

FET #1

RE suggested I do another fresh cycle this time around to try and get as many eggs as he can, while he can, but my body needs a break!  I have my ultrasound on April 6th to check my lining and April 9th, I'm hoping for some Easter eggs!!  RE will be transferring 3 lil frozen embies!!  Actually, it is NOT my RE, but another. My RE will be in surgery on April 10th (Tuesday) however, I am choosing the RE that is there on April 9th (Monday).  He got 2 of my friends pregnant and I'm so excited and hopeful that he is going to get me KU!  He is supposedly amazing.  Not that my RE isn't.  I love him to death and am not giving up on him, but I am so excited to see what this other RE can do for me.  FX!!

April 6, 2012 ~ I just got back from my u/s and they said that my #'s are at a 10 (whatever that means) and my ute looks perfect!  Monday it is!!  YYYYYAAAAYYYYYY!!

April 8, 2012 ~ Tomorrow is my FET!!  I am SO excited!  I will post how everything went.  I'm so ready for this :)

April 9, 2012 ~ I'm home from FET.  Our 3 lil embies grew!  The 2  8A's turned into a morula and a 10A.  The 8B turned into a 10B, all from a 3dt.  They let me pee due to major discomfort before going into the procedure room and even said that my bladder was still too full and I could go some more if I wanted to, but I was fine (Total repeat from lat time).  Again, I had major discomfort while they cleaned the cervix but before I knew it, the RE had transferred our 3 Easter eggs and the nurse was pointing them out onthe screen.  I was given the tubes that the embies were frozen in, to keep.  It's so cute and so exciting.  I hope tis is it so that I can put them in a baby book :)  Then, to top it all off, when I got in the car, DH surprised me with a huge stuffed animal penguin!

When we got home, my mom came over and the DH went to work for a couple hours so that he was able to get his holiday pay.  We watched a movie and chatted in bed.  Once she left and I was still sentenced to bed, I was pretty bored.  DH stayed downstairs for the most part.  He came up every now and then but the highlights of my day and night consisted of my feedings.

I was pretty tired.  it was a big day and really the only bothersome thing to me was some mild cramping.  My back was feeling pretty tight, as well, from laying in bed all day.  I'd say I fell asleep around 12:30 am.  I was pretty surprised I fell asleep that early being that I took a cat nap earlier in the day.

2 comments: