Friday, April 13, 2012

RESOLVE

I was looking online at some charity ideas for RESOLVE.  My dad is doing a golf outing for them in September but also I wanted to do something on a smaller scale.  My family has a restaurant/bar and I was thinking that we could hold a spaghetti dinner and a bake sale and a 50/50.  Maybe give some baskets away or something.  I've never held something like this so any feedback on if this is a charity overload?  Is this too much going on for one event?  Have any of you ever held a charity before?  I guess I can ask my dad exactly what he needed to do on RESOLVE's part, cause I really don't know what the first step I need to take is.  I guess maybe I need to get some brochure's off of them or something, right?  Being that it's a charity for them, I should have some info on them.  Is this right?

So...thinking of something even better....How about a BaByQ and have it at a park with a cookout?  That sounds like fun!  That's my plan, for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment